We may gather and use information as follows:
- Volunteered Information: We will receive and store any information you enter on the Web Site or give us in any other way that personally identifies you to improve your experience on the Web Site, to get a better general understanding of the type of individuals visiting the Web Site, and to enable us to contact you when needed. Typically you will provide information on the Web Site for the purchase of products or services or when you submit comments or questions for review by us. We retain this information indefinitely or until you ask us to remove it.
- Automatic Information:To enable us to provide content that users need and desire, we collect aggregated site-visitation statistics using cookies. A Cookie (“Cookie”) is simply a small data file we place on your computer’s hard drive when you first visit the Web Site. This file contains a unique number that helps us identify you when you return to the Web Site. Cookies are employed by thousands of web sites to enhance users’ web viewing experience. Cookies can neither damage user files nor can they read information from users’ hard drives. We combine all usage information provided by such Cookies. We do not monitor your use of the Web Site. Allowing us to create a Cookie on your hard drive will not give us or any other site access to the rest of your computer’s hard drive, and only we will be able to read the Cookie that the Web Site creates.
- Traffic Measurement Information: The Web Site uses Google Analytics to analyze how visitors use the Web Site. Traffic measurement services used on the Web Site may use the collected web site information for, among other purposes, gathering information about users’ interactions with the Site, such as which links are clicked on.
How We Use Information
We use information for personal identification; to get a better general understanding of the type of individuals visiting the Web Site; to respond to your requests, comments, or questions; to improve your experience on the Web Site; to collect aggregated site-visitation statistics; and to alert you to updated information, and other new services from us.
T.W.O. does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. T.W.O. may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (email, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party. In addition T.W.O. may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis or send you email or postal mail. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to T.W.O., and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information. If you do not wish to have such information disclosed, please let us know by contacting us by email at [email protected]. To enable us to process your request, please include your name and email address. Once properly notified, we will remove your name from the lists and disclosures as soon as we practicably can in the course of normal business practices.
Any user questions or comments submitted to us may become available in the public sections of the Web Site. We also reserve the right to use any user comments submitted to us for promotional purposes and by submitting such comments to us you agree that we may do so.
We give you a choice as to the type and amount of private information we have, as follows:
- Volunteered Information:You can always choose not to provide certain information to us. If you choose not to provide personal information, you can still use the Web Site. If you have previously provided certain information to us and you desire to remove such information from our databases, or if you do not wish for your information to be disclosed to third parties, you may contact us at [email protected] to remove such information.
- Automatic Information: Most web browsers automatically accept Cookies, but if you prefer, you can edit your browser options to block Cookies in the future. The “Help” portion of the toolbar on most browsers will explain how you can prevent your browser from accepting new Cookies, how to set the browser to inform you when you receive a new Cookie, or how to reject Cookies altogether.
Information Access and Security
We protect the security of your personal information. We provide you with the ability to ensure that your personal information is correct and current. You may review and update your personal information, have it removed, ask us how it is used or to whom we have disclosed it by contacting us at [email protected].
Children: We do not sell services for children. Users of the Web Site must be at least eighteen years old. If a child has provided us with personal information, that child’s parent or guardian should contact us at [email protected] to delete such information from our records.
Third Party Web Sites
Please be aware that the Web Site may have links to third party web sites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. When you click on one of these third party links, you are entering another web site for which we have no responsibility. This Notice does not cover the information practices or policies of such third party web sites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of all such web sites since their privacy policies may be materially different from our Notice.
Agreement and Modification